WORKING AT HUMBOLDT COUNTERTOPS & SURFACING
Humboldt Countertops & Surfacing was started over 35 years ago. Originally a countertop store and hardware store, known as “Humboldt Hardware”, over time Humboldt Countertops & Surfacing has grown and accommodated the needs of the North Coast. Today HCS specializes in custom countertops for both residential and commercial jobs. We are a small, family-owned business who values hard work and dedication. We look forward to adding the right person to our close-knit team!
*We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical and paid time off*
Full time, M-F
7:30am- to job completion
Wage: Starting $16.50- DOE
We are looking for the right employee to join our team in our fun, family-owned company. If you like working in different locations each day and align with our core values of integrity, teamwork, service and excellence-we would love to hear from you. We are hiring an entry level installation assistant to assist our lead installers with aspects of the process and train to advance to a lead installer. Our installer schedule is Monday-Friday 7:30am until work is completed. Some weekend and after hours available on occasion.
*Previous experience is preferred for the installation assistant position, however we will train the right candidate.
The qualified candidate will either possess prior experience in countertop installation or have related experience as well as a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Prior use of hand tools (grinders, polishers, tape measures, etc.)
- Prior experience with carpentry a plus
- Used to working with your hands
- We will train the right person
- Ability to read a shop drawing and read a spec sheet
- A courteous, helpful attitude towards customer service
- Successful history of working in a fast-paced environment
- Record of outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Proven record of quality work and attention to detail
- Must be a team player with the ability to focus on client fulfillment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!