Care & Maintenance
Please find your product brand below and follow the link for your specific care & maintenance instructions:
NATURAL STONE (Granite, Soapstone, etc.)
Project Worksheet Tool
Humboldt Countertops is taking all necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff. Your health and safety are our first priority.
WE ARE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY IN OUR SHOWROOM.
**If you have a cough, fever or are feeling ill please do not enter the showroom**
Precautions we’re taking:
1. We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting the showroom and wiping down all surfaces. We’re paying extra attention to high-touch areas like countertops and door handles.
2. We are making sure our staff is informed and provided with guidance about cleaning best practices, cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene. This includes our install/measure team out in the field.
3. We follow ALL CDC and local public health guidelines/protocol to help protect the community.
4. Staff are encouraged to stay home if they’re feeling ill or have any symptoms of acute respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breathe, etc.)
5. If you do not wish to visit the showroom in person, we are accommodating all requests to provide assistance virtually. Please give us a call at (707) 442-5918.
AT THIS TIME, WE WANT TO REMIND OUR CLIENTS HOW TO PROPERLY CLEAN YOUR QUARTZ SURFACE. PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND AVOID BLEACH/HARSH CHEMICALS.